Saturday, March 8, 2008
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Monday, February 18, 2008
1. Sometimes you have to fib. Tell very small ones and it is an easier process.
2. You can check fruit at the Airport.
3. Carry a few on hand so that when your bags are lost you can continue.
4. Don't take pictures of people. Take pictures of things.
5. Try to leave the fruit places where people can reasonably retrieve it. ie. Do not place it on the Statue of John Harvard.
6. Place it in places where someone wouldn't immediately not want to eat it. ie. bathroom stalls, on the ground, on the Statue of John Harvard.
Posted by Laura at 9:28 AM
Monday, February 11, 2008
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Saturday, February 9, 2008
After the sheer relief of being able to say good bye to the rental car and the barren winterscape of Wisconsin, I was delighted to see thousands of green plants.
Not a moment too soon, After a week of hard traveling, the tangerines are only going to be fresh for another day or so.
Posted by Laura at 9:21 PM